PLATINUM DENAL GROUP - ALL-ON-4 / 6
These are actual All-On-4 patients of Platinum Dental Group that receive a full set of replacement teeth in just one day.
This ”All-On-4” solution is attractive to patients wanting to get rid of their dentures, and to people with falling teeth in need of a full upper or/and lower restoration. This procedure, as the name implies, only requires four dental implants per jaw to support a fully customized set of replacement teeth. The entire “All-On-4” treatment is completed while the patients is comfortably asleep using sedation dentistry, and the best part is that the procedure is painless and the patient receives their full set of replacement teeth in just 24 hours.
ALL-ON-4 / ALL-ON-6
All-On-4 / 6?
Modern implant based dentistry has provided a solution to the edentulous “toothless” patient that traditional dentures have never been able to deliver – immediate functionality with substantially increased quality of life.
This is accomplished through a prosthesis held solidly in place by four dental implants (the “All-On-4” Procedure) which not only provides the comfort and security a patient is likely to be missing with removable dentures, but as importantly also preserves bone in the jaw.
All-On-4 / All-On-6?
In addition to receiving a fully customized set of replacement teeth in just one day, another tremendous benefit afforded by the “ All-On-4” procedure is its ability to almost always by pass the need for bone grafting – a surgery frequently required by more traditional treatment for patients with substantial loss of bone in the jaw.
The “All-On-4” procedure eliminates the day-to-day frustrations and discomforts of dentures, and patient can once again enjoy the dietary freedom of those with natural teeth. It is the most sophisticated solution there is to tooth loss and edentulism.
Why choose Platinum Dental Group
All specialists under one roof.
Full titanium bar support both the temporary and final restoration to ensure against breakage.
Digital X-Ray imaging in office.
We are not a multi-location office or corporately owned, we are owned and operated by dentist who have patient’s best interest in mind.
- Traditional approaches to restoring a full arch of teeth usually involved bone grafts, six or more implants, and as many as 18 months of treatment. That meant that a patient often would be without any teeth or with ill-fitting temporary dentures for more than a year.
- With the All-On-4 Dental Implant Procedure, the patient has one or two visits to our office to allow the Oral Surgeon and Restorative Dentist to gather information for a treatment plan (eg. CT scan, X-Rays, Impressions, photo). Following this consultation, the patient is scheduled for surgery implantation and the new teeth are fitted and adjusted within 24 hours (even when extractions are necessary).
- The patient will return for occasional check-ups over the next several weeks and months. After almost six months, when the gums have fully healed and the implants are fused to the natural bone, we will take new impressions of the patient’s mouth and prepare a final, stronger, permanent set of teeth adjusted to a perfect fit. This helps ensure the longest life of the teeth, and provide maximum support, beautiful, and function to the patient.
- All four titanium implants are placed so that the bone will grow around secure them in place. With only four implants, there is much less invasive and lengthy surgery.
- Once the implants are in place, the Oral Surgeon attaches abutments to which the new replacement teeth can be secured. Our doctor then fits the replacement teeth on the abutments and adjusts the bite for comfort and a beautiful smile.