PLATINUM DENAL GROUP - VENEER
Minimal Invasive Cosmetic Dentistry
Common teeth imperfections such as chips, gaps, stains, and even misaligments can be improved with natural looking porcelain dental veneers. These effective dental treatments are custom make to provide a strong, beautiful fit over the affected tooth, enhancing the appearance of your teeth and improving functional issues as well. With porcelain dental veneers doctors at Platinum Dental can help you restore the look of your smile with long lasting results.
Porcelain dental veneers are advanced method of restoring both the form and function of your teeth with results that look very natural. Veneers are specifically made to cover only the affected portion of your tooth, and they are known to last for many years to decades, in many cases. Porcelain veneers can improve a range of dental issues, including:
- Stains and discolored areas on the teeth.
- Spaces and gaps between the teeth.
- Teeth that appear too short..
Veneers are thin laminates or shells of tooth coloured porcelain that are “cemented” to the front surface of teeth to improve their cosmetic appearance. Based on your needs, we can adjust the shape of your veneers to make your teeth overall look longer and/or closer together. You can have just one veneer or a whole set, known as a smile make over.
Do dental veneers need
any kind of special care?
Good oral hygiene practices including brushing and flossing will ensure that the veneers last a long time. Veneers, like your natural tooth structure, can chip or break if it is subject to heavy biting and large forces and patient should avoid this.
If well taken care of, veneers can last 10-15 years.
The Porcelain Dental Veneers Procedure
- The first step in the porcelain dental veneers begins with an evaluation of your teeth to make sure that this treatment is the best option for your goal. Once it’s determined that dental veneers can be benefical to your needs, our doctors will take an impression of your teeth to ensure the most precise and natural-looking fit for the veneers.
- The impression will be then used to createa custom- designed porcelain dental veneer made by an experienced ceramist at our dental laboratory.
- Composed of a durable porcelain material, the ultra thin veneer will be affixed to your tooth with a very strong cement. Your new porcelain veneer will be custom shaded to match the appearance of your surrounding teeth. Once a final polish is complete, your veneer should both look and feel like a natural tooth.